Skip to main content

Methods to find Whether a Company is Real or Fake (Fraud)



Methods to find Whether a Company is Real or Fake (Fraud)


If you like this Article kindly share this with your friends.

Steps to Know Whether a Company is registered or not ?

Step 1: Click on below link to Open the Ministry of Corporate Affairs


Step 2: Enter the Company name (Don't try with Short Forms or half names)


Step 3: If the company is not registered you will get a Pop-up Like



Step 4: If the company is registered you will get information like


  1. LLPIN/CIN/1A Ref No
  2. Company or LLP Name
  3. State
  4. Registration Date
  5. Company Status


Step 5: If you get the information like above that particular company is registered by Govt. of India.
Last edited by apple; 07-15-2012 at 12:39 PM.

source: jw jobs
 link: http://jwjobs.net/showthread.php?7969-Methods-to-find-Whether-a-Company-is-Real-or-Fake-(Fraud)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Tips to Overcome Negative Thoughts: Positive Thinking Made Easy

“See the positive side, the potential, and make an effort.” ~Dalai Lama Even though I’m a yoga teacher, I still find it’s easy to fall prey to negative thinking. Having negative thoughts play out like a movie can only bring you pain, something that I’ve experienced many times throughout my life. Negative thoughts drain you of energy and keep you from being in the present moment. The more you give in to your negative thoughts, the stronger they become. I like the imagery of a small ball rolling along the ground, and as it rolls, it becomes bigger and faster. That’s what one small negative thought can turn into: a huge, speeding ball of ugliness. On the contrary, a small positive thought can have the same effect blossoming into a beautiful outcome. I’d like to share with you an example of how one small thought can turn into a very negative experience. I have lived on my own for the last ten years. Obviously during this time, I’ve grown accustomed to living in a particular w...

101 Important Questions To Ask Yourself

source:  101 Important Questions To Ask Yourself

Wanna do something different in the holidays?

Do some project works related to the subject. U can find interesting in some EFY (Electronics For You) projects. U can either gather them from magazines or u can surf through internet. Try to learn the subject practically (field work). i mean to say, pay some time regarding the real time apps where u can find the vast difference between the theoretical approach (what we studied till now) to that of practical approach (what we can see in our daily life). As we all know, our qualifications (what we are pursuing right now) isn't enough to live happily in the present society. I can say it is an upgrading society. So it also mandatory for a citizen to have other qualifications too...