Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Do I Need To Drop A Year For GATE Preparation?

Do I Need To Drop A Year For GATE Preparation? 2012  MAY 4 by Zahid tags:  Admissions ,  M.Tech ,  Personals It’s a very very common question every single student have in their mind before starting the GATE preparation and many still wonder after the GATE exam. As an average student, I was in similar situation many times right from engineering till PhD. In this post I would like to share my views and experience addressing this question. I couldn’t make it good in Engineering Entrance exam of my state and at that time it was pretty hard to get into engineering. I decided to give it a try for one more year, but dad was against it. He asked me to go ahead with payment seat. Being a stubborn child I fought a lot for many days. We spent whole lot of time and money over phones in late nineties. The phone costs were so high at that time. Finally I gave up and joined engineering. I always had in my heart that I haven’t given a right opportunity to prove my metal. This feelin

Methods to find Whether a Company is Real or Fake (Fraud)

Methods to find Whether a Company is Real or Fake (Fraud) If you like this Article kindly share this with your friends. Steps to Know Whether a Company is registered or not ? Step 1:  Click on below link to Open the Ministry of Corporate Affairs Code: http://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/d...operty&mode=16 Step 2:  Enter the Company name (Don't try with Short Forms or half names) Step 3:  If the company is not registered you will get a Pop-up Like Step 4:  If the company is registered you will get information like LLPIN/CIN/1A Ref No Company or LLP Name State Registration Date Company Status Step 5 :  If you get the information like above that particular company is registered by Govt. of India. Last edited by apple; 07-15-2012 at  12:39 PM . source: jw jobs  link:  http://jwjobs.net/showthread.php?7969-Methods-to-find-Whether-a-Company-is-Real-or-Fake-(Fraud)